At last week’s EMEA BlackBerry Alliance Summit I sat down with Gadi Mazor, CEO of NobexRC, makers of the immensely popular ‘Radio Companion’ software for BlackBerry. Gadi had some super perspective on the marketplace, on BlackBerry and on the development of mobile applications — he’s been around the block — he first remembers getting started in mobile development when BlackBerry had just 200 employees and 100,000 devices in the market! Have a watch…
Episode 46: Gadi Mazor of Nobex Radio Companion
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- LauLau81 on Shash Anand introduces SOTI Inc at BlackBerry World Part 2
- Charlotte74 on BlackBerry PlayBook HDMI-to-TV Demo
- Jennymeyer on Episode 218: Nokia’s Marco Argenti on the growth of Ovi
- A Developer on Episode 52: Mike Kirkup of RIM Developer Relations
- ThirdPresence: How to make sure your video plays on 5,000+ mobile devices | Mobile Industry Review on Episode 204: Meffys Best Social Media – Flirtomatic