Again I managed to catch John Malloy of Blue Run Ventures talking about his thoughts on Mobile World Congress — it’s just a quick one as I didn’t have too much time with him. But don’t worry I’ve got a good lot of video of John (the next few parts filmed back in Menlo Park) coming soon.
Episode 90: John Malloy of Blue Run Ventures on MWC (briefly)
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- LauLau81 on Shash Anand introduces SOTI Inc at BlackBerry World Part 2
- Charlotte74 on BlackBerry PlayBook HDMI-to-TV Demo
- Jennymeyer on Episode 218: Nokia’s Marco Argenti on the growth of Ovi
- A Developer on Episode 52: Mike Kirkup of RIM Developer Relations
- ThirdPresence: How to make sure your video plays on 5,000+ mobile devices | Mobile Industry Review on Episode 204: Meffys Best Social Media – Flirtomatic